Our Commitment to the Environment
Forrest is a customer focussed business that works collaboratively to construct & transform buildings, facilities & infrastructure.
We’re structured across four divisions in a way which fully meets our client’s requirements:
Environmental impacts are managed through our Environmental Management System accredited under ISO 14001. Every member of the team understands the impact of our operations and takes responsibility for protecting the environment. The Company is committed to continual improvement, the prevention of pollution and compliance with relevant environmental legislation and other associated requirements.
Forrest sets clear objectives and targets throughout the year and is committed to developing in an environmentally conscious way by:
- Reducing waste and increasing re-use and recycling
- Increasing efficiency in the use of utilities
- Reducing CO2 emissions
- Improving efficiencies in our fleet
- Improving the knowledge of all our employees regarding the environment and the impact both they and the business have on it
- Continually reducing environmental impacts associated to our activities
The Company’s Environmental Policy forms the cornerstone of our environmental management system and is endorsed at the highest level within our organisation.
Last review: January 2018
Next review: March 2019