Forrest is a customer focussed business that works collaboratively to construct and transform buildings, facilities and infrastructure.
We’re structured across four divisions in a way that fully meets our client’s requirements; Construction, Refurbishment, Housing and Energy.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Bid Writer to join our Work Winning team based at our Head Office in Westhoughton, Bolton.
Key roles and responsibilities will include:
- preparing and completing bid submissions within timescales (Selection Questionnaire and Invitation to Tender)
- assisting with and preparing proposals, presentations and interviews with new and existing clients
- working alongside other teams and departments to contribute to submissions as necessary
- assisting in identifying new opportunities to pursue via existing Frameworks or competitive procurement processes
- contributing to bid procedures, systems and information library
Ideally, candidates will have knowledge of the bid process, as well as a good understanding of working in the social housing, energy, housing, education, private and commercial sectors.
Please note we are currently recruiting for two Bid Writer roles, each with a dedicated focus to Energy and Refurbishment / Housing. We would be especially interested in hearing from you if you have a speciality and / or a desire to work in any of these specific areas.
The roles we have on offer are ideal for Bid Writers in the early stages of their careers who are looking to progress and challenge themselves. They will have the opportunity to work alongside experienced Bid Managers in a culture that encourages continuous improvement and offers key personal development opportunities every step of the way.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter / mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information or a full job description please contact the HR Team on 01942 841122.
real jobs, real people, no barriers, no limits.
**No agencies please**
Forrest operate a master vendor agreement and will not pay placement fees for any candidates submitted by any agency.
For further information about becoming a member of our supply chain, please direct your enquiry to email@example.com