An exciting opportunity has arisen for a CAD Technician to join our Energy team.
Our in-house energy team support our partners such as United Utilities and Southern Water in delivering their zero carbon initiatives through a full turn-key solution. Services include surveying, designing, procuring, installing and maintaining a wide range of renewable technologies, energy efficiency measures and district heating schemes.
The successful candidate will be required:
- To assist in developing technical designs of Renewable Energy projects, Building Services and Heating Networks.
- Produce designs that will include AutoCAD drawings for layout and schematics drawings.
- Assist the team when required with quotation designs and technical support.
- To undertake site visits with surveying team to verify building orientation/ dimensions / shading etc.
The successful candidate will also assist the current design team in;
- Health and Safety Legislation
- CDM coordination
- Understanding specifications
Candidates should have a background in electrical/mechanical or renewable energy system design and be proficient in the use of AutoCAD. Ideal applicants will hold an engineering degree or similar and possess strong written and communication skills as well as a full driving licence.
We are particularly interested in hearing from recent graduates who are looking to develop their knowledge within a growing area of the business.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter / mail to email@example.com
For further information or a full job description please contact the HR Team on 01942 841122.
real jobs, real people, no barriers, no limits.
**No agencies please**
Forrest operate a master vendor agreement and will not pay placement fees for any candidates submitted by any agency.
For further information about becoming a member of our supply chain, please direct your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org