An exciting opportunity has arisen within our Finance Department, for a full time Subcontract Ledger Clerk to join the team in our Bolton office. The successful candidate will provide general financial administration support to the business, key duties include:-
- Processing subcontractor applications/certificates.
- Liaising with subcontractors regarding account queries and payments.
- Arranging for the payment of approved certificates/applications as required.
- Ensuring all applications/ certificates are posted accurately and within the set timelines for month end.
- CIS monthly returns.
- Maintaining records and data to ensure the information is readily available and easy to access.
Applicants must have previous subcontract ledger experience, excellent attention to detail and an understanding of CIS regulations. Previous experience of the COINS system is desired.
**No agencies please**
Forrest operate a master vendor agreement and will not pay placement fees for any candidates submitted by any agency.
For further information about becoming a member of our supply chain, please direct your enquiry to email@example.com
For a full job specification and salary details please contact people services on 01942 841 122.