An exciting opportunity has arisen for an entry level Supply Chain Buyer to join our Procurement team to support our Refurbishment & Energy Division.
Key duties include:-
- Providing supplier and subcontract procurement support for multiple projects at varying stages.
- Support the negotiation of terms for subcontractors and suppliers.
- Supporting the project team to define individual work package strategies and an appropriate sourcing route in accordance with the Project Procurement Strategy.
- Alongside the project teams developing procurement schedules and ensuring this is adhered to.
- Monitoring and reporting of procurement results against budget.
Candidates should have previous experience of working within a Procurement team and a working knowledge of tender and contract management. Good IT skills and attention to detail are essential.
Candidates must be willing to complete the CIPS (Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply) qualification if not already working towards, this will be funded by the Company. Ideally applicants will hold a business related degree.