An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Supply Chain Manager to join our Procurement team to partner with our Refurbishment & Energy Division.
Key duties include:-
- Managing the project procurement processes in line with the businesses policies and procedures.
- Engaging, developing and managing key partnerships specific to the respective business unit
- Monitoring, reviewing and approving critical sub-contractor procurement packages in line with agreed procurement strategies and processes
- Working closely with the Supply Chain to ensure that the end-to-end supply chain costs do not exceed any procurement advantage achieved during price and delivery negotiations.
- Line managing the Supply Chain Buyer.
Candidates should have significant experience working in a Procurement team in the construction industry as either a Senior Buyer or Supply Chain Manager. Line Management experience is not essential. Experience of working in the refurbishment or energy sector is desired.
Candidates must hold their MCIPS (Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply) qualification.