Forrest recently completed the installation of 5,200 solar panels across four curved roofs at UU’s Fleetwood waste water treatment works.
We provided an all-inclusive service incorporating:
- Feasibility study and site investigation
- Design, supply and install including enabling works
- Programme / project management
- Testing and commissioning including G59 connection and REGO accreditation
- On-going maintenance of the system
After undertaking an extensive design and benchmarking process it was decided to use the following specifications as they provided best value and efficiency.
- ReneSola 250w panels
- Power One Aurora Plus Inverters
- Kalzip Mounting System
- Orsis Smart Meters
The project was shortlisted for the Solar Installation of the Year Award 2015 (>1MW) by Solar Power Portal.