Our Commitment to Quality
Forrest is a customer focussed business that works collaboratively to construct & transform buildings, facilities & infrastructure.
We’re structured across four divisions in a way which fully meets our client’s requirements:
For over 60 years, operations have been governed by a quality driven agenda, delivered by a workforce committed to the delivery of service excellence.
Our accredited quality management system controls all aspects of operations from procurement, through to installation and service delivery.
A rigorous and comprehensive quality control system is integral to Forrest remaining a professional and effective organisation and leading integrated services providers, responsible for repairing, maintaining and improving the communities we serve.
Our Quality Objectives
As part of our commitment to comply with our quality related requirements our management systems are continually assessed and improved, in line with our overall aims to:
- Meet our customers expectations and needs by meeting key requirements
- Continually enhance customer satisfaction
- Use benchmark standards of industry best practice in the management of quality
- Comply with our legal and contractual obligations and duties
- Deliver contracts on schedule
- Reduce defects at handover
- Use Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to measure performanceOur quality objectives provide the framework of our quality policy and are established and reviewed as part of our management review process. Each objective is substantiated in our QMS through auditable evidence.
Our quality objectives provide the framework of our quality policy and are established and reviewed as part of our management review process. Each objective is substantiated in our QMS through auditable evidence.
Our Quality Strategy
Our quality management system is based on the following key strategies which we apply throughout our organisation in order to manage individual and team performance:
- Effective policies, motivational leadership and visible senior management commitment
- Effective organisation with clearly defined management structures.
- Clear accountability established through the delegation of well defined roles and responsibilities
- The setting of challenging but realistic goals and standards for individuals and teams
- The reduction of quality risks to the lowest reasonable practicable level through detailed pre-planning, risk assessment, risk registers and risk control strategies
- The formulation and implementation of effective quality control, processes and procedures
- Planned inspections of work activities during the pre-process and post-process phases
- Regular and proactive quality performance auditing, monitoring and review
Last review: January 2018
Next review: March 2019