Our Commitment to Quality
Forrest has become a leading contractor working in the social housing sector for Registered Providers and Local Authorities across the UK.
The company’s core service offering of new build, refurbishment, responsive maintenance and renew is based on a series of long-term framework and partnership contracts.
Delivering reliable, customer focused works programmes, Forrest is helping clients make lasting improvements to their communities via works tied in with community investment and localised training programmes.
Our vision, ‘to be the best at what we do’ is reliant upon the continued development of our services lines and our commitment to regenerate, refurbish, respond and renew in communities across the country.
For over 60 years, operations have been governed by a quality driven agenda, delivered by a workforce committed to the delivery of service excellence.
Our International Quality Management Systems Standard ISO 9001:2008, controls all aspects of operations from procurement, through to installation and service delivery.
A rigorous and comprehensive quality control system is integral to Forrest remaining a professional and effective organization and leading integrated services providers, responsible for repairing, maintaining and improving the communities we serve.
Our Quality Objectives
As part of our commitment to comply with our quality related requirements our management systems are continually assessed and improved, in line with our overall aims to:-
- Meet our customers expectations and needs by meeting key requirements
- Use benchmark standards of industry best practice in the management of quality
- Comply with our legal and contractual obligations and duties
- Deliver contracts on schedule
- Achieve zero defects at handover
- Use Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to measure performance
Our Quality Objectives provide the framework of our quality policy and are established and reviewed as part of our management review process. Each objective is substantiated in our QMS through auditable evidence.
Our Quality Strategy
Our quality management system is based on the following key strategies which we apply throughout our organisation in order to manage individual and team performance:-
- Effective policies, motivational leadership and visible senior management commitment
- Effective organisation with clearly defined management structures.
- Clear accountability established through the delegation of well defined roles and responsibilities
- The setting of challenging but realistic goals and standards for individuals and teams
- The reduction of quality risks to the lowest reasonable practicable level through detailed pre-planning, risk assessment, risk registers and risk control strategies
- The formulation and implementation of effective quality control, processes and procedures
- Planned inspections of work activities during the pre-process and post-process phases
- Regular and proactive quality performance auditing, monitoring and review
Last review: September 2016
Next review: September 2017