What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job titles so that we know who we are liaising with
- contact information including email address so that we can liaise with you
How do we collect personal information about you and your company
We collect information from you, and about you and your company, in the following ways;
- from what you submit when applying to be a new supplier
- from emails/letters you may send to Forrest
- during meetings pricing negotiations
What we do with the information we gather
Forrest requires this information in order to respond to any queries you may have, or to consider you for any future orders. This data is not shared with any third parties.
How long do we keep your personal information?
As standard we will keep any supplier details for 6 years following our last payment to you however specific contact details will likely be deleted sooner.
Controlling your personal information
As a data subject there are several rights that you have over your data:
- The right to withdraw consent; where you have previously given consent you are free to withdraw it. Details of this process can be found within the consent form you have signed and, on our website, (forrest.co.uk).
- The right to be informed: we will always inform you or request consent to process your data where required.
- The right of access; by law, you can ask us what information we hold about you at any point by completing a data subject access request. This form is available on our website (forrest.co.uk) or can be requested by emailing DPO@Forrest.co.uk
- The right to rectification: you can ask us to correct any data that is inaccurate.
- The right to erasure: if you believe we no longer need to process your data for it intended purpose, or that we are not using your information in a lawful manner you can also ask for it to be erased. In some circumstances you can also ask for data to be deleted when consent is withdrawn.
- The right to restrict processing: you can also ask us to stop using your information for certain processes
- The right to data portability: in some instances, you may wish to request Forrest transfer your data over to another provider
- The right to object: in some instance you may wish to object to Forrest processing your data
You can request to exercise one of the above rights by contacting DPO@Forrest.co.uk.
More detailed information on your rights are available within our data protection policy which you can view here